Applicants should submit the following:
- A completed application form in the Masaryk University information system (the online form is active from 1 Feb-30 April for fall semester admission and from 1 Sept-30 Nov for spring semester admission—select Conflict and Democracy Studies) and fill in the application form.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic records:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (or documentation indicating that the applicant will receive such a diploma by the time of enrollment in the program). Proof of qualifications (diploma copy certified by an authorised university office or a public notary) including a final transcript of records. A diploma or transcript of records not issued in English or Czech should be accompanied by an official English language translation, stamped and signed by an authorised translator or university office.
- A copy of the final transcript (record of courses and grades) in the original language, accompanied by an official English language translation (when necessary).
- A statement of purpose (of approximately 500 words) outlining the applicant’s intellectual background and presenting his or her motivation for applying for the program.Unless otherwise indicated, all application materials should be in English.
- Certificate of proficiency in English. You may be asked to demonstrate your English proficiency e.g. in a video conference interview.
- Letter of recommendation by a former university or college teacher.